Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Little Things

Today marks our 6 year dating anniversary. When we got married, I began to think about the traditions we were going to start setting for our family. I didn't know if we were going to continue celebrating our dating anniversary or if we were just going to start new. When we realized that this anniversary was coming up I became a little discouraged. I wanted to celebrate it and celebrate us but our life right now really doesn't leave me with the energy to make a big deal out of much. But then I realized that's not really who Johnathan and I are. We are simple and laid back and find so much joy in the little things. So to celebrate our anniversary we are going to Buffalo Wild Wings tomorrow for a date night! Because I want wings and a soda! Plus, the giddy face John made when I suggested it filled my heart with joy. 


This is Johnathan and I in 2009. The year we started dating. Johnathan, every day since March 3, 2009 I have loved you a little bit more. Thank you for being my rock through it all.



In other news, our wedding photos came in! My wedding series will begin shortly. It was so exciting to look through them and remember the day. I can't wait to share these memories with you all! I also can not stress enough that our photographer was the best we could have ever asked for! But I'll get to that once you see the pictures she took...AMAZING!



P.S. Husband, I hate your shift work. But it does make what little time we have together that much more valuable and special. Can't wait until we can fall asleep together again. It's my favorite part of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment