Wednesday, February 25, 2015

This and That

I'm very sorry for my absence lately. School, life and a killer cold took over.

Actually, they are still taking over. So know that on this side of the computer my ears are popping, snot is literally everywhere, and my brain is in a million places at once. If this post sucks I can't be held fully responsible! 

I'll just write whatever I remember. This is going to be a mess.

Tonight, husband and I finished the series "Sherlock". Or at least what is out so far. I knew it was coming to an end, so I made brownies and we ate our feelings. Which ended up equaling half the pan. That's a lot of feelings. It's a dang good show.



I don't know if it is just me but whenever I finish a series or a book I go through a kind of mourning process. I can't just pick up another show and move on from the last one. I have to let the story marinate and sit on it for a while. I have a hard time letting go. SHERLOCK COME BACK!!

In other news, we took Josey to get groomed today. She came back smelling wonderful (I hope, I can't really smell anything) and looking like she had stood over a vent. Seriously, so much fluff!



I finally, FINALLY, started working out again. So sore. So so sore. It's amazing how fast you lose your endurance and strength. I could barely run a mile yesterday without losing my cool. But man do I feel good. God gave me this capable body and I need to use it and maintain it. Plus, who doesn't want to look sexy?! Though the fact that every time I sit down I make a whale noise might be taking away from the sex appeal. Just a little bit. Why do my muscles hate me!

In a little over two weeks, Johnathan and I will be heading down to Georgia for Spring Break! I am beyond excited to spend time with family and just get away from campus. We've had a stressful couple of weeks and there are a lot of major decisions floating over our heads. A break from real life is needed. 

Here's to praying everything starts to settle.



P.S. Johnathan, thanks for letting me wipe my boogs on your shoulder. Well maybe you don't do it willingly but you at least tolerate it. Let's cuddle and I'll try not to sneeze on your pillow!


(Thanks tumblr.com for the photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment