Thursday, March 26, 2015

Limbo-Land

Ever feel like you are living in limbo-land? I sure do. That's where I am spending most of my time lately.

Johnathan and I are trying to figure out what our next step is once I am no longer tied to the Salisbury area. The choices are really endless but of course there are a lot of factors to take into consideration. You know; family, friends, jobs. Family is a huge factor for us. We want to be close enough for regular visits. I also need to find an internship in order to wrap up my graduation requirements. 
Basically you could say our apartment is overflowing with unanswered questions.
This is why I've missed almost a week and a half of posting on here. We spent my spring break in Atlanta, Georgia going on interviews and house hunting.

While there, God answered a lot of our questions and also gave us a ton more to find answers to. Where do we really want to live? Still not answered. But for those of you reading, Johnathan and I will not be moving to Georgia, as of right now. And really we don't know what our next step is. Welcome to the limbo-land I was talking about! I will try to keep you all updated on where life takes us. 

But for right now, one day at a time! Here are some days that should be celebrated:

A couple weeks ago, Johnathan took me to Rehoboth for a date. We went to my favorite restaurant called, Irish Eyes. Let's just say it is now Johnathan's favorite restaurant as well. I was giddy as the food was brought to our table! So delicious!


If you have been reading for a while, you know that I just finished up our wedding series. One aspect that I have been thinking about is that Johnathan's sister, Jess, did my hair and makeup for the wedding day. Every time I look through our photos I am so grateful for her gift to me. She did an amazing job and everything turned out better than I could have ever asked for. Thank you, Jess! 


I adore this picture of us! It cracks me up!

While in Georgia, we got to spend time with some of my family. It was a busy, crazy week but I'm so glad we got to see my cousins! We went out for ice cream, went shopping, saw Alistair's baseball game and saw Austin lead worship at youth group. It was great to be there to celebrate our loved ones.


We are blessed to have family that will house us and feed us without hesitating for a second.

Finally, I haven't mentioned Josey on the blog much. To be honest, I think we are still trying to figure each other out. But she is my favorite to have around! When we got back from Georgia, we took Josey to the dog park to see how she'd like it. She came home muddy, panting and smiling from ear to ear. I'd say it was a success!



She's the smaller one, beating up on the bigger dog. That's my girl!

So even though we aren't sure what is next, we have a lot to celebrate!


P.S. Johnathan, I try to remember to thank you for things you do but I don't always succeed. Thank you for walking Josey when it's dark, for taking the trash and recycling out, for washing the dishes (all the time), for driving me to school when you can and for loving me through my flaws.









2 comments:

  1. So glad I got to be the one to do your hair and makeup. You were a GORGEOUS bride! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That means so much to me =)

    ReplyDelete