Tuesday, March 31, 2015

First Spring Date

It finally feels like Spring! Everyone in this apartment has gone a little crazy from excitement. Josey wants to go outside so bad she runs into walls. It's absolute chaos!

As you know from my last post, last week was a little more than I wanted to handle. The good thing is that we all made it out alive! And to celebrate that, Johnathan took me out on a date Sunday.

We decided to drive down to the Easton area because we both love it there. Our first stop was at Johnathan's friend's house. We are able to do target practice there and Rola, his friend, let me shoot his shotgun! I didn't do as well target-wise this time. But it made me want to practice more! 


I have to work on the grunting as well...my dad told me to man up. Johnathan just laughs at me.

After we were done shooting, we headed to Oxford. We took Josey to the new dog park there and worked on the command, "come". She hates that one so much! It's like pulling teeth trying to get her to come to us willingly. If you have any good suggestions let us know! I'm pretty sure it's just not something she'll do. Which is sad because I would love to let her off the leash sometimes. 

The dog park wasn't all business though! We did a fair amount of fetching and running around =)



She makes us laugh every day. I love her! 

After the dog park, we picked up pizza and spent the evening with some of our friends. Michael and Betty are our closest friends in Easton. We spent the night talking about living on some land together, with chickens and cows. I can't wait for the summer when we will be able to see them a lot more often!

It was such a fun and relaxing day! I love when Johnathan reminds me how much he knows and loves me.



P.S. Husband, so far I have asked for my own gun and a cow for my birthday. I think we are good for each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment