Thursday, April 2, 2015

Today's Thoughts

Colorado Summer, Bike Photography 8 INCHES BY 12 INCHES Original Summer Photograph,Fine Art Print-Beach Bike Photography,Retro Bike,

1. I'm in my last semester of classes before my internship and it is sunny and warm. I'm doomed. My school work is at a minimum now. I just want to be outside all day long!

Country Living by Elton Menezes

2. My favorite part about Spring is having all the windows open. We are finally getting some natural light and fresh air up in here!

28 Signs That You Totally Have Senioritis.... sorry for all the F words

3. I have a paper to write today. It's very questionable if it will get done and if it does get done, if I will sound like a first grader. Me no like English class.


4. Josey makes working out difficult sometimes. Today she pushed me off my mat and dropped her toy on my face. She must like my winter chub. I'm sorry but it must go!



5. I inherited my mom's way of cooking. Growing up she never made anything twice. This tactic is both fun and risky. Some days dinner is banging, some days dinner looks better in the trash.

The End.


P.S. Husband, I love that when we watch "Friends", we simultaneously clap during the theme song. You complete me!


(most pictures came from Pinterest.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment