Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Let's Do An Update

If you didn't know, recently I have started my own little family =) There are three of us; Johnathan, Me and Josey! 



Johnathan is working a lot. I'm not sure how I feel about this whole shift work thing but right now, I'm not a fan. He's still a part of the Men's Bible Study at First Baptist Church and working with the youth whenever he can. He is such a blessing to me. He helps me with anything I need at home and I happened to marry a very good cook for when I need one! He hasn't been up to much because lately I've been selfishly keeping him all to myself. I don't feel guilty about it yet so I don't see any changes in the near future. If you need him, don't call, he's mine.



I have been busy with school and work. I am in my last semester of actual classes and I am working at SU's gym. I am trying very hard to not let this semester be completely consumed with school work and to allow myself to relax and have fun...sometimes. I am constantly thinking about our future and getting more and more excited about graduating. I am trying to figure out the balance of being a wife and student and employee and Christian and daughter and friend. Life is great!



Josey is ridiculous! We love her to death, though sometimes she drives us crazy. We have had her from almost three months now and she is still coming out of her shell. I think we will continue to see changes in her for a while. She is incredibly smart which makes training pretty easy. But the energy level is not one that either of us are used to. It needs to get warm so I can take her outside more! Also, she has complete control over me with her puppy eyes. I can't even handle the cuteness.

Life is crazy right now! But we are having fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment