Thursday, February 5, 2015

Happy Diary

Things that make me happy:




  • My husband. Everything about him. The way he loves me. His smile. His serving heart. His absolute adorableness.
  • God's unconditional love for me. I am never alone and He will always be there to protect me. His daily reminders to calm the freak down are nice as well.
  • Josey. The sound she makes when she yawns. Her puppy eyes. Her wiggles in the morning. Her soft fur. How hilarious she is.
  • Chocolate. Sometimes I can convince myself that it is the answer to all of my problems. Yummy!
  • Warm weather. The one huge thing missing from my life right now. So I will have to settle for a warm apartment in the mean time. 
  • Warm socks. Life savers I tell you!
  • Ice cream. I could live off of ice cream. I might try it.
  • Happy stories. I wish more people would talk about the happy things happening in their life more. I am included in this. WHY CAN'T EVERYONE BE HAPPY!?
  • A clean apartment. If my apartment is organized, maybe my brain will be too? No? It doesn't work like that? Are you sure?
  • Naps. These may or may not happen on a daily basis. But I won't tell because they also make me feel extremely guilty.
  • Family. I love my family. They are so fun to be with and when I am with them that is when I feel the most safe. 
What is making you happy right now? Share the joy! I'd love to know. It will brighten my day! 

The photo was taken by our wedding photographer: Anna Arpasi

No comments:

Post a Comment