Thursday, February 12, 2015

Green's Definitely My Color

Being an Exercise Science major means that I am wearing sweats and a T-shirt 80% of the time. (Who knew I was going to have to exercise in this major?! It's truly a shock.) Don't get me wrong, I can rock a ponytail and Nikes with the best of 'em, I just really love to dress up. There are many a day that I am the only one in my classes not in work out gear. Who's the freak with boots and a blouse? 

My sister surprised me with an adorable hunter green hat and I have been dying to put an outfit together to show it off. And that said outfit was created this past weekend. 

I feel really awkward about doing an outfit post a) because it makes me feel vain. Look at me! b) I'm really not that fashion-oriented and c) I don't know what I'm talking about. So I'm going to try this out. It's not going to happen very often, I promise.





The hat and v-neck are from Forever21.

The cardigan is from G.H. Bass & Co.

The skinnys are from Lucky Brand.

The oxfords are from Rocket Dog.

It's nice to dress up a little. It really makes me feel beautiful and good about myself. 

P.S. Johnathan, today I woke you up so many times (on accident I swear) yet you received me with open arms and a smile. You bless me. Thank you for being awkward with me as I "modeled" for these photos and yelled "Just make me look pretty!".

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Jessie I love the second pic, your smile is beautiful! And good job John doing his husbandly duties =)

    ReplyDelete