Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hey Oh!

I thought this week I'd catch you all up on what's happening in my oh so interesting life. I know you all are so curious.

Well this semester is kicking my butt! I'm a little nervous I'll go into an exhaustion coma and miss my wedding. That would be a plot twist! 

Last weekend was one to remember. 

1. Johnathan and I were at Chili's with some friends of his from back home. We had just ordered our food when I get a phone call from a very frantic, Kendra (roommate). All I could make out was "carrots, cut, knife, finger". Well crap! So I jump into John's truck (it's freaking huge!) and speed home. I walk in to find carrots and blood everywhere and the worst part....a tip of a finger!! To the hospital we go! Kendra survived, but the tip of her finger not so much. I have a picture. It's horrid. Don't worry I won't show you. 


GAHHH!!!! no I tricked you. That's a carrot. You freaked out though.

That really is the tamest picture possible from that scene...it was a mess.

2. We finally made it to church for the first time this semester. I am really enjoying John's church, the people there are pretty great =) And John became a member!! He was too handsome standing up at the front. I love my man! 

Then the week started.

Tuesday mornings I have a class at 8am. That morning I roll over to check the time and find that I have 9 minutes until I have to leave! Man did I move fast! I get to class to find that I had a homework assignment due that I had absolutely no idea existed. Nope I was done. Let the tears fall!

Later Tuesday I get a call from the Health Department telling me that I don't have rabies. I was a little confused until I remembered that a week ago a little pitbull puppy decided my hand was a chew toy. Phew! 

Wednesday, my mom calls to tell me that she just booked our DJ. It's the same company that did my parents wedding! So cool! 

Today, my little sister had surgery on her shoulder. Y'all should send her some love! From what I've heard she did great! 

Alright I think you've had enough. Thank you so much for reading! It really means a lot to me =) 

Here's to this weekend being awesome! I'm puppy-sitting! Too much happiness in my heart!
I challenge my readers to have a better weekend than me! Doubt you can since I get a puppy, but still go ahead and try!

No comments:

Post a Comment