Thursday, October 9, 2014

5 Things

As a lot of you may know, this semester isn't going the smoothest for me. And as my brain gets more and more full of school work, "to do" lists and random crap, my blogging inspiration is suffering. Big time. 

I sit in front of my computer Thursday mornings and suddenly my brain shuts down. Literally not an idea in the world. Now I'm sure I'm not the only blogger that has or is suffering from a blank mind but I am becoming super discouraged about it. This blog is only a few months old! It can't be dying already! What do my fellow bloggers do when they have nothing to write about? I don't want my posts to turn into boring nothings that no one cares about. 

So today I've decided that you will be forced to learn about me in my new segment, 5 Things about Jessie! 


That's me! This is the first time my dad took me shooting. So of course I had to wear my moose hat! 

1. I am marrying my high school sweetheart on January 10, 2015! We have been together for over 5 years now and I love him more and more each day! And according to my friends, one day we are going to make redheaded Asian babies. Not sure how I feel about it, but if they look anything like Johnathan they are going to be freaking adorable! 

2. My dream job is to work in rehabilitation with our veterans. Specifically, I'd really like to work with amputees. My dad has been begging me since I was born to enlist (he just wanted to get rid of me I'm sure) but I always knew that wasn't the route for me. I don't know, I guess we will see where I end up.

3. In third grade, a kid named Michael asked me to be his girlfriend. I made an awful face and immediately told him, "ewwwwww no!". In art class that day he tripped me and I got a bloody lip. He told the principle that I tripped on a chair...liar!

4. I'm terrified of open water and fishies. Evil freaking fishies! I don't know how you people eat those things...they are so creepy! I'm not exactly sure where this fear came from, maybe from a time I fell off a sandbar and didn't know how to swim. Plus, fish are hideous. As a result of this fear I am extremely deficient in Omega 3's, so basically fish are going to be the death of me anyway. 

5. I am a goal setter. I have many many goals. I have daily goals and monthly goals and yearly goals. I have goals for other people, They probably don't even know about the goals I've set for them. I have goals for my marriage, for my future family and for my career. I have goals that I don't even realize I've made until I've accomplished them! Having so many goals makes it very hard for me to accept failure or change. Goals can be good and bad I guess. 

Ok so if anyone has any good strategies for coming up with post topics please let me know! I'll take all the help I can get! 

No comments:

Post a Comment