Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thug Life

Moving forward from last week I knew I needed to get my act together. I started this blog for many reasons and I needed to put more effort into taking care of it. 
So I hit the internet! What better place to learn about blogging than its birth place =) 

The biggest thing for me was trying to figure out how others always found something interesting to write about. The one message that stuck out to me was to live my life to the fullest. If I'm living a fun, exciting life then how could I possibly run out of things to share here? I then realized I wasn't living a life that I would call fun (boo hiss). I was going through the motions; school, work, eat, school work, sleep. So the only thing I could write about would be what I eat on a daily basis (cereal) and what school work I'm working on (aerobic and anaerobic systems of the body). Riveting! I know!

With that said, I decided to make some changes. I needed to quit work and quit school!!! HA I'm just joking with you! But I did happen to get off of work this Wednesday and I took full advantage of it. The fiance took me shooting! Like a real gun with real bullets! 


After class, we headed to a friend's house where we could shoot and not bother anyone. I got to wear the super cool earmuff thingies..I couldn't hear a thing! 

This was only my second time shooting. The last time I went with my dad and he taught me how to shoot a rifle. This time, I got to learn the ways of a hand gun. Johnathan taught me all the basics: how to hold it, don't get your thumb in the way of anything, and don't shoot him. Ok, I think I got it...but I still made him go first.


He's so chill. Look at me, I'm a man. I shoot gun. =) Ok, I'll admit, it's pretty sexy.


This is the poor man we were shooting at. I didn't feel too comfortable shooting at a person (even though he was paper) but John says, "Hey! He's shooting back it's totally fine!". Well alright then, BAM BAM BAM!




*The thug life chose me*

I was pretty slow. Nervous about the kick back and I also loathe loud noises. But it was fun! 

And I did pretty dang good if I say so myself! 


The ones square in the face. Yea, that was me! I'm really sorry Mr. Paper Man..

At least I know that when John gets me my German Shepherd I'm going to be living in the safest house ever! Don't mess with my cop, dog and shooting skills! 


I like living a fun life! I love living a fun life with Johnathan! 

What do you guys do for fun during your work week? 






No comments:

Post a Comment