Thursday, October 23, 2014

Interview With the Roomie

Hello to my favorite people! 
Today is a cold, dreary day here in Salisbury but I am in a good mood! I'm in a good mood because it's blogging day!

I've decided that it is time for you all to meet the people I live with. This will be split up into two posts to leave you all in suspense. I'm forcing you all to come back and read. I rule the world. 

Today you will be meeting my roomie, Kendra. 


Ain't she cute! 

Kendra and I have been living together for two years now and we have become very close friends. I love her to pieces! And you will too, I promise.

I interviewed Kendra while relaxing on her bed with her doing homework (she is always doing homework). 

1. Kendra, how old are you? (this questions is still appropriate because we are little babies)
20. 

2. What is your major?
Nursing.



3. What is your dream job? (the worst question to ask a college student. Sorry, not sorry)
                Oh no. Right now I want to work in the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit). But that could always change. 

Why the NICU?
                    Because my cousin had a baby and he was really early, he was in the NICU.  Now he is perfectly fine and you can hardly tell that he was premature. I've also shadowed nurses there and it was pretty cool.

4. What's your favorite part about living with me? (Basically this interview is all about me. It's my blog, so there!)
 Oh nooooo! Nothing. Just kidding. There’s so many. Because you are crazy and you have so much energy and you come and roll around and attack people. You’re very entertaining. 
(just to be clear my attacks are all out of love)



5. What's your least favorite part about living with me?
* blank stare* My least favorite part about living with Jessie…you and Becky (other roommate) go to bed so early and I have nothing to do! Phew that was a good one. *Whispers* "good job Kendra".

6. What's your weirdest fear?
      My fear of windmills. Make sure they know it’s the big, big, white ones not the little toy ones. I’m not that crazy. I had a nightmare one time that I was about to get my head chopped off by the blades and people were laughing at me. 



7. What's a question you hope I don't ask you?
            I’m not answering because then you’re going to ask the question!! Ok fine, don't ask me how many TV shows I watch. It's a lot.

8. Who's your favorite roommate?
No.

9. What are the names and social security numbers of all your patients?
NOOOOOOO! No!

        There you go! Now you know all the deep dark secrets of one of my roommates. She is part of the glue that holds me together. I love you, Kendra! 



No comments:

Post a Comment