Friday, September 26, 2014

I Lost My Cool

Holy Moly! Two posts in one week! But this is an emergency...and you'll understand why in a second. 

If you know me you may know that coffee doesn't really agree with me. I mean don't get me wrong, I adore coffee! It's yummy and warm and makes me oh so happy!


But then I lose my cool...


A little back story before we begin. 
My schedule this semester requires me to get up super early for classes and go to work until really late at night. I require a LOT of sleep to just function properly during the day and I can't seem to keep my eyes open in my ummm..not so interesting classes. So I thought I'd give coffee a chance. Let's just say I stayed awake during class...though I don't remember much that was said....

I got coffee after my 9am class and headed straight to my 10am. 

1/3 of the way through my cup of coffee it hit me. I had to move. I had to dance. I had to yell. Was everyone looking at me? Why are both my hands shaking? I think I see oompa loompas.
So of course I text my fiance and my two roommates.

*sorry for the not so lady-like language that follows*















40 minutes later....






So there you all go. My Friday morning. Not the best life decision I ever made, but hey! it sure did make some people laugh. I hope it makes you laugh too =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment