Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hair Inspiration

One of my all time favorite movies is, "Pretty Woman" with Julia Roberts. Every time it comes on TV I have to stop what I'm doing and watch it until the very last second. 
It is about a prostitute named Vivian Ward, who finds love for herself (and the leading man) when a billionaire, Edward Lewis, hires her to be his girlfriend for the week. Pure magic illuminates from Julia Roberts during this film. She is the most lovable, sweet, adorable woman! I unabashedly have a major crush on her. Especially her wonderful red hair!

There she is ladies and gentlemen! 
Since the first time I saw this movie (I think sometime in middle school) I have been dreaming of having her long, curly, voluminous, wonderful, beautiful, to-die-for hair!

With the wedding being only five months away and living in a home where my hair was extremely protected...long story...I am still dreaming of the day that I can get a perm. I've already told my fiance that it will be happening as soon as we get settled into our new place. But until then I will look at pictures and continue to dream of curly red hair <3






**any suggestions or tips about perms would be greatly appreciated**


No comments:

Post a Comment