Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back to School Shopping

I move back to the Salisbury area this coming Saturday and I could not be more excited! I'm one of those weirdos that really enjoys school and each semester I am eager to see what my classes and schedule will hold for me. 

Each year I have been at Salisbury University has started off with "news" for me. My freshman year, I experienced dorm living (not my favorite thing ever). Sophomore year, I moved into an on-campus apartment with seven...SEVEN other girls!!! It was one of the most wonderful years of my life and I learned so much from those girls. Now in my third year of school, I am moving into my first big girl apartment, off campus with no meal plan. I'm a grown up!!!

As you can imagine I am giddy about having a home environment and learning to live on my own! But with all this excitement comes a nervousness about new responsibilities, managing a busy schedule and really just changes in general. 

So this week I am focusing on packing up all my belongings, figuring out what I still need to buy and lining up any other things I need to do before move in. Can you say "back to school shopping!" I love getting new things for a new year. It makes me feel fresh and organized to help clear my mind before the chaos of classes. Today I was running some errands and picked up a couple of things for the new school year. I thought I'd share!

Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer and Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash 

My skin has an awful cycle of being oily one second to being severely dry the next. So Cetaphil offers help to this by controling my oily skin and moisturize it at the same time. It also has SPF included which is a must for my gingerful self =)

Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid Foundation and Powder

I've always loved wearing makeup but it just seemed to weigh down on my skin. By the end of the day my face would feel really dirty and sticky. Neutrogena has created a makeup that helps with breakouts and is a lighter formula. I feel better about wearing it on a regular basis without fearing my skin's rebellion. 

And lastly!!!

Merona Satchel Handbag with a crossbody strap

My generous mother bought me a new purse! It's a beautiful emerald green and I'm obsessed! I've been lusting over this bag for weeks now and she got it for me! I am so blessed by my mom.

I'm so excited for this year! It's going to be the best one yet, I can just feel it. 




1 comment: