Thursday, April 16, 2015

What's Next?

If you've read my blog at all, you know that I am very close to being done with my Undergraduate degree. Next month I will officially be done with classes and next Fall I will finish off with an internship and seminar. 


For me, May is what I am reaching for. I just want to be done with classes! I wouldn't mind going to school if it didn't involve so much time and effort outside of the classroom. I'm a firm believer in leaving work at work and making the home your safe place, but that's not a reality when you are a student. Not that I don't feel safe at home. I mean, I live with a cop. But I never feel like I'm off the clock. 

I was talking to Johnathan the other day about how excited I am to finally be done with school. It is all I've ever known and I can't wait for the next step! Then I realize...I have no idea what that next step looks like!? I don't really have a plan or really a goal for after graduation. Plus I have all these people telling me I'm going to miss school terribly and blah blah. The grass is always greener, honey.


The point I guess I'm making is that for once this planner has no plan! 

Hey maybe I'll go on to Grad school! Wouldn't that be ironic.


P.S. Husband of Mine, are you sure I can't just be a stay-at-home dog mom? We can get one more pup. Then I'll be outnumbered and the challenge really begins! You can think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment