Tuesday, April 14, 2015

At Least One Thing

It's rainy and gloomy here in Salisbury. It has me longing for a nap on the couch like nobody's business! Even though the day isn't the brightest, I find myself in good spirits. It may be that I love the occasional rainy day or the fact that I ate a Nutella sandwich for lunch. Either way, I'm one happy girl!

I find myself stressing a little less about school and focusing more on doing something that I love each day. 

Yesterday, I read for about 5 hours! Johnathan and I are reading American Sniper together, but John isn't the biggest fan of reading so it doesn't happen all that often. I usually have a rule that I don't read for pleasure during the semester because it tends to be really distracting and I lose focus. I decided to break that rule because I was going through serious withdrawal! 



I want to read so many books and since I am almost out of school I couldn't resist starting one! I'm reading, Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham. Graham is one of my favorite actresses! She plays Lorelai in Gilmore Girls. A show where I've probably seen every episode multiple times. I had no idea she wrote a book when I stumbled across it at our Goodwill. So far I'm enjoying it. Very easy read and it would be a fun summer read on the beach! The only problem is it is difficult to decide to do homework instead of curl up with it on this rainy day!

Please Please Please! Send your recommendations my way! 


As for doing something I love, today I plan on taking a nap and hopefully watch some Friends! I should try to get my homework done then...

Thanks for reading =) Let me know what your favorite book is!


P.S. Johnathan, the doctor was super confused when she called for a Mrs. Woo and I stood up. I got my first, "you're not Chinese?!?". No ma'am I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment