Monday, May 11, 2015

I've Been Missing

Hello, Blog.

My guess is by now everyone that read my blog has given up on me and moved on with their lives. I totally support and understand that decision! About a month ago I decided that I needed to stop blogging for a while in order to get through my classes. I really feel like it was the right choice and I was going to reward myself with starting again once I had turned in my final paper for my evil English class. Well, here I am almost a month later and I'm not done with classes and I haven't even started my final paper (that is due Friday), and I'm blogging. I just missed it too much! 

This semester was extremely hard for me in all areas really; mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. Where I was a month ago desperately needed to be stripped down to the necessities. That basically meant Johnathan, school, food, work and sleep. With finals starting this Friday and Summer sneaking up I am feeling better. 

I'm excited to get back on here and share my first summer being married to the love of my life!

Day of Souls


A little recap of what has happened this past month:

1. The husband and I found a house to rent near Easton, MD. I'm sure this will be a reoccurring topic in the months to come. I already have a love/hate relationship with this house.

2. Josey and I are finally starting to understand each other. I have a love/annoyed relationship with her.

3. Baltimore went insane. I don't really want to talk about this too much but when it started to threaten my husband and friends' safety and my sanity, I started to gray...almost. 

4. My sister is graduating from high school and I got to go home to watch her play in her Senior Softball game. It's fun to watch her play!

5. My Best turned 21 and I do the same this Friday. Oh this is going to be interesting!

There you go! Hope to be back very soon! Thanks to anyone who comes back to read!



P.S. Johnathan, have you missed my little notes to you? I love you dearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment