Tuesday, April 7, 2015

We Are So Mean

I love my pups! Josey, of course, is Johnathan's and my newest addition. Cota is my pup I grew up with. We all spend a good amount of time annoying each other. It's basically the basis of our relationship: the dogs annoy us and we annoy the dogs. It really is a lot of fun!

My sister sent me this video this past weekend.


It's priceless! He is so annoyed! 

I then sent this video back.


We are sooooooo mean! 

But don't you worry. These pups always get us back.

Josey, for example, pulls my pant legs when I'm trying to get dressed in the morning. She thinks it's the best game! There I am half asleep hopping on one leg trying to get my other leg back!

We really do love each other!

Hope you all have a great week!


P.S. Love, apparently I had a whole conversation with you last night at midnight that I have no memory of. This is why I don't take medicine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment