Thursday, November 6, 2014

Interview With The Roomie: Part Two

You guys thought I forgot, didn't you! There were riots around the world last week when Becky's interview wasn't there. There was mass confusion; wait, doesn't she have two roommates? I did not forget! This is my world and I make the rules. 

So to keep my people happy, I will not make you wait any longer. Here is Beckster!

Becky and I have been roommates for two years. We really hit it off when we found out that we were both in the exercise field. She's a busy bee and definitely keeps Kendra and I on our toes. She's always dragging us introverts out into the scary world. We love and hate her for it.

This is Becky with her little sister. The cuteness is too much to handle.

1. Ok, first off how old are you? 
20

2. What’s your major?
Physical Education (she said it all fancy-like. As if we don't just call it "gym")

3. What do you do for fun?
I run, I do sports, I hang out with friends and I do crafts. I shop! (We don't get full sentences from P.E. majors. JUST KIDDING BECKS! I LOVE YOU)

4. When I say school what do you think?
Failing. Dumb. Hard. Oh, I got an A on my quiz today! (Becks, you da bomb!)


5.What’s your favorite day of the year?
Thanksgiving. There's lots of food, you just eat all day! It's based around family time. I like that it is a holiday about quality time and not just about gifts.

6.What was the last picture you took on your phone?
I screen shot a picture of that cat thing...

I'm not even going to explain this one. I'm just gonna let her suffer =)

7.What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Forensic meteorologist. When you were a kid?! Oh true. It changed a lot. I wanted to be a firefighter or really anything that had to do with emergency care. But then I realized I hated needles...home girl can’t deal with that. 

8.What is your motto in life?
I have two:
C’s get degrees! And there are no rules! Well...two rules: the couches can’t come into my room and Kendra can’t scream in the kitchen. (I had to make these two very important rules to keep peace in our apartment. I run a tight ship)



9.What is your favorite curse word?
Butthole...Mother trucker. (the first two words to come out of her mouth) This is inappropriate. People are going to read this!! I guess the S word. Like when people say awwwwwww s^&t. Or when old people say damn it. It just slips out and it's hilarious!

That's my Beckster! Now you know who I live with. It's a pretty hard life. 

I had a lot of fun with this! I hope you all enjoyed it as well. See you next week!

1 comment: