Friday, September 5, 2014

I Never Met A Pumpkin I Didn't Like

This past week was sweltering! It was the kind of hot were you wake up sweaty and go to bed the same way. Adding to the heat is, Salisbury's lovely 100% humidity. Never dry here, never.

So in my muggy state, I find myself dreaming of Fall. The cooler days and crisp nights. Snuggling up next to the fire, drinking hot chocolate, wearing sweatshirts, and movie nights galore! 


Flannel shirts are my favorite! I love them just a little bit big with the perfect pair of jeans and some ankle boots.


Hiking with the colorful leaves is magical. It's one of the many things that remind me of God's love.


Going to the pumpkin patch is such a fun idea for date night! Then you get to carve your picks together and, if you're me, shove pumpkin guts into your boyfriend's face... =)


I'm obsessed with candles! I love that they add romantic light to any room and the scents usually aren't as strong or fake as air fresheners. 

Oh Fall where are you! It's too damn hot right now. 
...
...
...
...I'm going to be freezing...




(I used a lot of photos from Pinterest. Please don't be mad)


No comments:

Post a Comment