Thursday, September 25, 2014

Getting Hitched!

Ok, we all knew this day would come. The day that the bride writes a blog post about getting married. Shocker I know!

But Guysssss, I'm so excited!!!!!!!


Look at him! He's so cute! 

Johnathan and I started dating at the end of my freshman year of high school. It was quite scandalous because I was...14... and he was an elderly 18. Don't worry I was only 14 for like two months after that! (like that makes a huge difference) I mean he was home-schooled, he couldn't be that crazy. (Oh homeschool jokes) But it still added to my cool points that I was dating a senior. 

We practically grew up together and I am so thankful that I am marrying my best friend. We've been together for over five years now and I couldn't be happier.
Well, actually, our engagement is a tad too long and if it could be shortened about three months THEN I couldn't be happier. Note to all future brides! An engagement of 13 months is an awful, terrible thing. Do not do it to yourself!

We are getting married at his church in Easton, MD, this January. It's so close I can almost feel the freezing weather! I'm so excited to finally get to celebrate our love for one another and to become his wife! 

1 comment:

  1. AAAAH! You're getting married! =) So exciting, especially when I think back to all the conversations in the car on the way to/from sg. You were so stressed ;) Seems so far away now... Anyway, only a few more months away, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete