Monday, June 1, 2015

Tired, Yet Happy

We have officially survived our first week in our new home! Which is pretty impressive with the snakes, spiders and crazy washing machine.

It was a whirlwind of a week trying to unpack and make the house feel like home. It still is far from perfect but each day things start to come together. It is absolutely crazy how much curtains can change a room! I finally feel like I don't have to do my hair and makeup just to go into my living room! 

I also had my first (almost) full week at my new job and I am encouraged that I will enjoy it. I guess we will see after week two.

Rewind a bit:

For my birthday a couple weeks ago, Johnathan bought me my first rifle! I named her, Miranda. She is so fun and I'm so excited for our adventures!

I got to shoot her on my actual birthday and then again after moving all day last Saturday. (I know that sounds weird but you know what I mean).



*Insert tons of bragging here* Not going to lie, I'm pretty darn good at target practice.

The second time shooting, we brought two of Johnathan's sisters along.



It's so much fun! Let the adventures begin!



P.S. John, now we will forever be in competition with shooting. Don't worry, I'll let you win...sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Finance Homework: Finance homework are related to creation paper writing and management of wealth for its proper utilization. These kinds of homework are not only related to exchange and management of money, but also raising and monitoring monetary resources in proper manner.

    ReplyDelete