Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Summer is Coming!

This week is swamped! I finished up finals today, I start a new job on Friday and we move on Saturday! But I am determined to post on here! Especially since we are moving to an area that apparently doesn't like wifi and I may never get on the internet again. Just kidding...I hope...

I was laughing to myself this morning because it seems that this is just what I always get myself into. The anxiety-filled girl crams three major life changes into one week! Let's watch her squirm! 

Anyway, Summer...

Day at the Beach

This is a drawing of Johnathan and I. Can't you tell? 

Tonight, the husband and I were talking about what we are most looking forward to this summer. I'm so excited for warm weather, living on the coast and hanging out with friends and family. Johnathan's excited about day trips to the beach and living in a house rather than an apartment.

The weird thing for me is that I don't really know what my summer is going to look like. It is my first summer married! And until about a week ago I was unemployed and secretly happy about it. Things are all coming together and changing as summer gets closer, so I guess I am excited for the surprises that summer is holding.

What are you most looking forward to this summer? Leave a comment! (This is my trick to find out who my readers are. I'm sneaky)


P.S. Johnathan, thank you for taking the lead in everything during this move. Love, your basket-case wife.


Also if you couldn't tell that isn't a real picture of Johnathan and I. I just stole it from the internet. I know I fooled you. It's ok. It happens to the best of us.

1 comment:

  1. Nach, untuk kamu yang ingin memakai Vale, tetapi belum ketahui build poin terkini. Yok baca referensi build Vale tersakit dan terkuat berikut dan emblem sampai battle spell yang kerap dipakai oleh hebat global dan pro-player. Vale sebagai mage dengan spesialitas Brust, hingga gabungan Clock of Destiny dan Lightning Truncheon ialah opsi yang akurat. Lantas Brilian Wand dan Divine Glaive akan tingkatkan penetratif untuk tembus Defense musuh. Saat Vale capai Tingkat 4/6/8, ia dapat tingkatkan salah satunya skillnya.

    Build Roger Tersakit 2021
    Build Wanwan Tersakit 2021
    Build X Borg Tersakit 2021
    Build Dyrroth Tersakit 2021
    Build Miya Tersakit 2021

    ReplyDelete