Thursday, May 14, 2015

I'm a Baby

There are few things in this world that will throw me into a full-blown, terrible-twos temper tantrum (yes it does happen...). One, is not having eaten for a while and two, is having to write a paper.

Baby elephants throw themselves into the mud when they are upset, like a temper tantrum.

Yesterday, I sat myself down on the couch and didn't let myself get up until I had written my final paper for Lit. I cried, I moaned, I complained. But that dumb paper is written! Not well I might add, but it is written! I then allowed myself to throw a pity party and grumble around the apartment all night, just for the fact that I had to write said paper and it was stupid. I refuse to take an English class ever again. You all are just going to be stuck with terrible grammar!

Thank goodness I woke up this morning to a much better day! I had an interview for a part time job and I will be starting next week! It is amazing how God will provide even when you don't know exactly what you need. 

Tomorrow is my 21st birthday and I am pretty excited to be going back to my fam's house for the weekend! John and I will be going shooting tomorrow and Saturday some friends and family are coming over for a cook out and bonfire! It's going to be a good weekend!

It's great having fun things to look forward to!


P.S. Husband, you wrapped my presents, left them out in plain sight, and left for work. You trust me a little too much...


No comments:

Post a Comment