Thursday, July 17, 2014

To Start Things Off


Welcome to All Things Nice and Gingerful! 
To start off I'd like to introduce myself and explain why I decided to start my first blog. 

My name is Jessie Ford. I am twenty years old and living in Salisbury, MD where I am a full-time student trying to figure out what to do with my life and what my next steps are going to be.I am majoring in Exercise Science and hoping to one day work in rehabilitation with our nation's veterans. In January, I am marrying my best friend of five years and starting a completely new and scary stage of my life! This coming fall, I am moving into my first apartment with two of my bridesmaids. 

This year has held a bunch of firsts for me and though I am prone to getting trapped in the stress of change I am so thankful and blessed for what this journey holds. I decided to create this blog because it is a great way for me to share things I love with others and to keep myself grounded and grateful for everything God has blessed me with. 

Anyway, I'm nervous but eager to see where this blog takes me and anyone who reads it! I sincerely hope everyone enjoys their stay =)

No comments:

Post a Comment